Wednesday, February 15, 2012

…and her face changed…




Boy, how often we believe we are on top of things and then someone points out something that’s been staring us in the face (pun intended).
Recently, a friend came over and while we were sipping warm mushroom barley soup and noshing on open-face tuna sandwiches, she asked me if I had a Facebook account.  As I was spelling out my name, she was busily typing it into her IPhone.  When my Facebook page popped up on her phone, she said “Oh, so this was a photo from a few years ago?” 
Only a momentary hesitation preceded my burst of laughter.  Embarrassed, she quickly added, “Well…, you’re not wearing your glasses in this picture.” 
Still laughing, I said “Clearly it is time to update that pic.”
Fair warning friends, brace yourselves because you are going to see a latest picture of me up on my wall, hmmm…
Any similar ‘reminders’ come your way?  Feel like sharing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Casey